How to Cancel Kardia
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Kardia subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Kardia subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Kardia Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Kardia subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Kardia".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Kardia subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Kardia subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Kardia Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Kardia" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Kardia will now be canceled.
Cancel Kardia Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Kardia via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Kardia. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Kardia
Cancel Kardia via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Kardia via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Kardia's Website
Another way of canceling Kardia subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Kardia app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.alivecor.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Kardia App
Kardia works with the FDA-cleared KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand personal EKG devices, which can detect the most common arrhythmias in just 30 seconds. The Kardia app is designed to make managing heart care from home easier than ever, giving you the ability to seamlessly record EKGs, share heart data with your doctor remotely, keep track of your health history, and more. Capture a medical-grade EKG with your Kardia device anytime, anywhere—no patches, wires, or gels required. Get an immediate result from Kardia's Instant Analysis of normal, possible atrial fibrillation, bradycardia, or tachycardia. For additional analysis, you can choose to send the recording to your physician or to one of our partners for a Clinician Review by a cardiologist (US, Australia only) or cardiac care physiologist (UK, Ireland only). The Kardia system is recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people around the world for accurate EKG recordings. Track your heart health data from home with the medical accuracy your doctor can trust. NOTE: This app requires KardiaMobile, KardiaMobile 6L, or KardiaBand hardware to record an EKG. Get your Kardia device now at alivecor.com.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app