How To Cancel Super Ear Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Super Ear and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Super Ear subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Super Ear subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Su website
- Alternatives to Super Ear
Cancel Super Ear Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Super Ear subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Super Ear".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Super Ear subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Super Ear subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Super Ear Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Super Ear" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Su will now be canceled.
Cancel Super Ear Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Super Ear via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Super Ear. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Su
Cancel Super Ear Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Super Ear via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Super Ear's Website
Another way of canceling Super Ear subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Super Ear app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://liberathor.github.io/homepage/projects and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Super Ear App
Super Ear allows you to better hear the meeting or if you have hearing troubles and do not have your hearing support to hand. Just plug in your headsets and start listening better. Can you hear a lot more with this simple app!. NOTE: HEADPHONES REQUIRED Includes: + Simple user interface. + User notifications. + Indoors amplifier. + Automatically shuts down when removes the headphones. + Works in background.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app