How to Delete MDLIVE Completely
Learn how to delete your MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 account, your personal data and also delete the MDLIVE app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MDLIVE Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MDLIVE.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MDLIVE of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MDLIVE's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MDLIVE app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MDLIVE from your Android phone
To delete MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MDLIVE: Talk to a Doctor 24/7 Software Details
1. MDLIVE does not guarantee patients will receive a prescription, does not prescribe DEA controlled substances and may not prescribe non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
2. Have an MDLIVE virtual doctor visit with board-certified physicians from the comfort and convenience of your own home or from wherever you are, whenever you want – nights, after hours, weekends and holidays.
3. MDLIVE does not replace the primary care physician, is not an insurance product, and may not be able to substitute for traditional in-person care in every case or for every condition.
4. MDLIVE doctors are also friendly, caring, compassionate, and experts in conducting virtual medical consultations.
5. MDLIVE also offers behavioral health appointments with licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists as well as dermatology services.
6. We treat thousands of people a day with many different conditions, but you should not use MDLIVE if you are experiencing a medical emergency.
7. All MDLIVE doctors are board-certified and state-licensed, with an average of 15+ years of experience.
8. MDLIVE has two National Committee for Quality Assurance certifications and is accredited by the American Telemedicine Association.
9. MDLIVE may not be available in certain states and is subject to state regulations.
10. Children under 3 with a fever and children under 12 with ear pain cannot be treated by MDLIVE.
Reported Deleting Issues
I do not want to be a part of mdlive
— by Eric Miranda on May 18 2021