How to Cancel Amazon Care
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Amazon Care subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Amazon Care subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Amazon Care Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Amazon Care subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Amazon Care".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Amazon Care subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Amazon Care subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Amazon Care Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Amazon Care" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Amazon Care will now be canceled.
Cancel Amazon Care Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Amazon Care via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Amazon Care. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Amazon Care
Cancel Amazon Care via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Amazon Care via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Amazon Care's Website
Another way of canceling Amazon Care subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Amazon Care app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.amazon.care and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Amazon Care App
Amazon Care will not provide services after December 21, 2022. Learn more in our FAQs: https://amazon.care/faqs Amazon Care is a hassle-free way to see a caring, licensed doctor or nurse. Skip the waiting room and connect via chat or video right away. Amazon Care treats all members of the family. You and your dependents just need to be enrolled in an eligible medical plan. Download the Care app. Set up your account, and create accounts for your dependents. Then just tap “start a visit.” At this time, your employer or health insurance provider must be signed up with Amazon Care for you to have access.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app