How To Delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your 1800 Contacts - Lens Store account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with 1800 Contacts - Lens Store completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like 1800 Contacts - Lens Store
Delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by 1800 Contacts - Lens Store. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting 1800 Contacts - Lens Store via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with 1800 Contacts .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify 1800 Contacts of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of 1800 Contacts - Lens Store on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app from an Iphone
If you want to delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on 1800 Contacts - Lens Store.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store from your Android phone
To delete 1800 Contacts - Lens Store from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on 1800 Contacts - Lens Store.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
1800 Contacts - Lens Store Software Details
The 1-800 CONTACTS app is the fastest, easiest, and most enjoyable way to order contact lenses. Where else can you reorder your contacts in 3 taps? SIMPLE ORDERING Ordering for the first time? It’s slightly more than 3 taps, but it’s still simple and quick and we’ll walk you through the whole process. YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS If you ever have any questions you can call, email, or text us right from the app, and you’ll receive a prompt reply from a real, live person. LENS GAUGE FOR EVERYONE Perhaps you aren’t a 1-800 CONTACTS customer yet. It’s OK. We aren’t here to ju...