How To Cancel Radar COVID Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Radar COVID and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Radar COVID subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Radar COVID subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Radar COVID website
- Alternatives to Radar COVID
Cancel Radar COVID Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Radar COVID subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Radar COVID".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Radar COVID subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Radar COVID subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Radar COVID Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Radar COVID" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Radar COVID will now be canceled.
Cancel Radar COVID Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Radar COVID via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Radar COVID. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Radar COVID
Cancel Radar COVID Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Radar COVID via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Radar COVID's Website
Another way of canceling Radar COVID subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Radar COVID app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Radar COVID App
Radar COVID es la aplicación diseñada y dirigida por la Secretaría de Estado de Digitalización e Inteligencia Artificial del Gobierno de España para ayudar a evitar la propagación del coronavirus (COVID-19). Radar COVID te avisa de manera anónima del posible contacto que has podido tener en los últimos 14 días con una persona que haya resultado infectada utilizando la tecnología Bluetooth de bajo consumo. Radar COVID además permite: - Comunicar de forma anónima tu diagnóstico positivo. - Comunicar la exposición de forma anónima a las personas con las que has estado en contacto Rad...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app