How to Delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care Completely
Learn how to delete your K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care account, your personal data and also delete the K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care app from your Iphone
If you want to delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care from your Android phone
To delete K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
K Health | 24/7 Virtual Care Software Details
1. Not feeling well? K Health uses AI built on millions of real, anonymized doctor's records to help you understand your symptoms and find treatment plans that work for you.
2. Whether you purchase a one-time chat or sign up for our monthly primary care membership, you can get access to the doctors you need without ever leaving the comfort and safety of home.
3. K Health's team of doctors uses our smart technology to give you exceptional care all from the comfort and safety of your home.
4. Worried about Coronavirus? K Health provides you the tools you need to better understand your symptoms and risks of COVID-19.
5. Need to chat with a doctor or get a prescription? With K Health you can connect with a board-certified doctor within minutes.
6. - Chat with a doctor within minutes: If you need it, get connected with a board-certified doctor instantly who can diagnose, prescribe medications, fulfill Rx refills, order labs, and more.
7. Feeling anxious or depressed? From physical to mental wellbeing, K Health provides smarter, faster care.