How To Cancel Glasgow Coma Scale Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Glasgow Coma Scale and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Glasgow Coma Scale subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Glasgow Coma Scale subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Glasgow Coma Scale website
- Alternatives to Glasgow Coma Scale
Cancel Glasgow Coma Scale Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Glasgow Coma Scale subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Glasgow Coma Scale".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Glasgow Coma Scale subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Glasgow Coma Scale subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Glasgow Coma Scale Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Glasgow Coma Scale" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Glasgow Coma Scale will now be canceled.
Cancel Glasgow Coma Scale Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Glasgow Coma Scale via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Glasgow Coma Scale. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Glasgow Coma Scale
Cancel Glasgow Coma Scale Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Glasgow Coma Scale via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Glasgow Coma Scale's Website
Another way of canceling Glasgow Coma Scale subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Glasgow Coma Scale app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cardioneurology.ru and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Glasgow Coma Scale App
ATTENTION! This program is a professional medical calculator and intended for use only health care professionals. Assessment of the level of consciousness on a scale Glasgow coma in 3 clicks. Available version of the scale for use in pediatrics.Nothing in excess! The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done. The application is available in the following languages: - English - Russian - German - French - Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja) - Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew) - Spanish (With support from Car...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app