How To Cancel OptumRx Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of OptumRx and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your OptumRx subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your OptumRx subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on OptumRx website
- Alternatives to OptumRx
Cancel OptumRx Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel OptumRx subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "OptumRx".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling OptumRx subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel OptumRx subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel OptumRx Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "OptumRx" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to OptumRx will now be canceled.
Cancel OptumRx Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to OptumRx via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see OptumRx. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from OptumRx
Cancel OptumRx Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting OptumRx via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on OptumRx's Website
Another way of canceling OptumRx subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the OptumRx app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://wem.optum.com/content/odin/en/optum/public/rx-contact-us.html and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About OptumRx App
The new OptumRx mobile app empowers you to become an informed advocate of your health. The completely redesigned user interface is easy to navigate and makes managing your pharmacy benefit and your health simple. OptumRx Members – take care of your home delivery prescriptions at any hour, from anywhere, using the new OptumRx App. This application makes it easier than ever to refill and renew existing home delivery pharmacy prescriptions, sign up new prescriptions for home delivery, compare medication prices and more. We heard your feedback and have redesigned our homepage with a simpler...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, I spoke to a representative today about canceling my prescriptions. Despite this, I have been notified that my prescriptions have been purchased without my consent, or perhaps there was a misunderstanding. I would like to cancel these orders, is it possible that this can be taken care of? Thanks.
— by Mercedita S Lim on Jun 02 2021
Search for another app