How to Cancel Ada
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Ada – check your health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Ada – check your health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Ada Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ada – check your health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ada – check your health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ada – check your health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ada – check your health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ada Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ada – check your health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ada will now be canceled.
Cancel Ada Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ada – check your health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ada – check your health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ada
Cancel Ada via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ada – check your health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ada's Website
Another way of canceling Ada – check your health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ada – check your health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://ada.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ada – check your health App
Get a health check for you and your loved ones fast. Find out possible causes 24/7 – no appointment needed. You can check your symptoms online from the comfort of your own home. Whatever’s bothering you, from pain, headache or anxiety to allergy or food intolerance, Ada’s free symptom checker can help you find answers. Doctors trained Ada for years, so you can get a prediagnosis within minutes. How do free symptom checks work? You answer simple questions about your own or someone else’s health and symptoms. Ada’s AI assesses your answers against its medical dictionary of thousands of disorders and medical conditions. You receive a personalized assessment report that tells you what could be wrong and what to do next. What can you expect from our app? - Data privacy and security – we apply the strictest data regulations to protect you and keep your information private. - Smart results – our core system connects medical knowledge with intelligent technology. - Personalized health information – your guidance is personal to your unique health profile. - Assessments for loved ones – it's easy to create multiple profiles for others, like your children, friends, or parents, and their information stays separate from yours. - Health assessment report – share relevant information with your doctor by exporting your report as a PDF. - Symptom tracking – track your symptoms and their severity in the app. - 24/7 access – you can use the free symptom checker anytime, anywhere. - Health...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app