How to Delete Period and Ovulation Tracker Completely
Learn how to delete your Period and Ovulation Tracker account, your personal data and also delete the Period and Ovulation Tracker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Period and Ovulation Tracker completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Period and Ovulation Tracker Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Period and Ovulation Tracker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Period and Ovulation Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Period and Ovulation Tracker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Period and Ovulation Tracker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Period and Ovulation Tracker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Period and Ovulation Tracker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Period and Ovulation Tracker from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Period and Ovulation Tracker app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Period and Ovulation Tracker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Period and Ovulation Tracker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Period and Ovulation Tracker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Period and Ovulation Tracker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Period and Ovulation Tracker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Period and Ovulation Tracker from your Android phone
To delete Period and Ovulation Tracker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Period and Ovulation Tracker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Period and Ovulation Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Period and Ovulation Tracker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Period and Ovulation Tracker Software Details
1. Lilly period tracker protects your most private data, the calendar can be password locked, keeping your cycle information and period notes hidden from others.
2. Lilly tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertile windows through time, we use all up to date scientific methods available to track and plan your cycle.
3. Lilly is menstrual cycle tracker that helps you track your cycle and can reliably predict your upcoming menstruation, fertile days and ovulation.
4. What separates Lilly from others period tracker apps is women community called Girl Talk forum with thousands of members.
5. With our period calendar app you can enter daily notes and track PMS symptoms, moods, intercourse, period flow, results of ovulation test and pregnancy test.
6. Lilly will calculate you next period day, ovulation and fertile window and send you timely reminders so you can be prepared.
7. Using Lilly period calendar is easy, just tap a single button once a month on first day of your period and relax.
8. For a woman trying to conceive (TTC) we have ovulation calculator that predicts your fertile days and helps you get pregnant faster.