How to Cancel Cerebral
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Cerebral - Mental Health subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Cerebral - Mental Health subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Cerebral Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cerebral - Mental Health subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cerebral - Mental Health".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cerebral - Mental Health subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cerebral - Mental Health subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cerebral Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cerebral - Mental Health" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cerebral will now be canceled.
Cancel Cerebral Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cerebral - Mental Health via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cerebral - Mental Health. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cerebral
Cancel Cerebral via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cerebral - Mental Health via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cerebral's Website
Another way of canceling Cerebral - Mental Health subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cerebral - Mental Health app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://getcerebral.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cerebral - Mental Health App
Cerebral offers online psychiatric and therapeutic help for anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Without leaving the comfort of your home, you can have: - Video/phone appointments with your prescribing mental health provider - Ongoing sessions with your therapist or care counselor in which you can discuss your progress and learn new skills, like mindfulness - Any prescribed medications delivered straight to your door Getting started is easy, and many members can have their first visit within 20 minutes of signing up! Here’s how it works: 1. Tell us a bit about your symptoms by answering a few short questions. 2. Select a plan that suits your needs. Membership plans include prescription services, therapy, or a combination of both. 3. Get on a video/phone call with one of our prescribing mental health providers. 4. Chat with your counselor. 5. Receive any prescribed medications within just a few days. 6. Have regular check-ins with your mental health provider and counselor. Now, you can easily access your Cerebral meetings and message your care team with your Android device. It’s like having a full mental health team on call: wherever and whenever you need them. Cerebral can have positive impacts on your mental health and well-being, just like it has for so many of our patients. Here’s what a few of them are saying: “My therapist suggested I consider antidepressants months ago, but the cost to see a psychiatrist was too high. So I just didn’t try antidepressants at all for...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Hi, I would like to cancel my subscription service please. The email associated with my account is [email protected] Thank you.
— by Amy Eckerty on May 16 2022
Please cancel my account effective immediately. I do not even have login information for it. I never used it and forgot I had it.
— by Annie Slusher on Jan 19 2022
I no longer need this service.
— by Cameron Tipps on Jan 06 2022
I wanna cancel my subscription.
— by Brianna Smith on Nov 18 2021
I have been trying to cancel my subscription. This service is no longer needed.
— by Amy Shobert on Oct 31 2021
Search for another app