How to Delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Completely
Learn how to delete your Blood pressure Tracker & Diary account, your personal data and also delete the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Blood pressure Tracker & Diary completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Blood pressure Tracker & Diary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Blood pressure Tracker & Diary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Blood pressure Tracker & Diary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Blood pressure Tracker & Diary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Blood pressure Tracker & Diary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Blood pressure Tracker & Diary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Blood pressure Tracker & Diary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary from your Android phone
To delete Blood pressure Tracker & Diary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Blood pressure Tracker & Diary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Software Details
1. Blood Pressure recorder diary and blood pressure diary is simple and good app to keep record of all bp units systolic diastolic, pulse rate on hourly , daily weekly basic to manage all history of bp reading.
2. Blood pressure recorder & bp diary is blood pressure History manager app which is very help full application for BP patient to manage history.
3. BP Tracker diary app and blood pressure Diary gives you good data base facility to save weight and pulse history date wise and compare the entries.
4. Blood pressure recorder & Bp diary help you to manage bp history.
5. Using Blood pressure recorder & BP diary info you can see the monthly and daily record info and measure Blood pressure graph.
6. Blood pressure recorder & bp diary does not measure Bp.
7. You can manage and analyzed your report of blood pressure in a single blood pressure Diary app.
8. It very important for bp patient to keep blood pressure in control, other vise Hypertension and hypotension may result in cause of different diseases.