How to Cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyTherapy Pill Reminder".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyTherapy Pill Reminder" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyTherapy Pill Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyTherapy Pill Reminder via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyTherapy Pill Reminder. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyTherapy Pill Reminder
Cancel MyTherapy Pill Reminder via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyTherapy Pill Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MyTherapy Pill Reminder's Website
Another way of canceling MyTherapy Pill Reminder subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyTherapy Pill Reminder app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mytherapyapp.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyTherapy Pill Reminder App
✨ New Features • Injection site tracking • Dark theme MyTherapy is an ad-free, award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker. But MyTherapy is more than a free medication reminder: Combining a pill tracker, mood tracker, and a health journal, e.g. with a weight tracker, this medication reminder app allows you and your doctor to put your treatment’s success into perspective. ⏰ 💊🔔 💊Key Features • Pill reminder app for all medications • Pill tracker with a logbook for skipped and confirmed intakes • Support for a wide range of dosing schemes within medication reminder • Track your tablets, dose, measurements, activities in a comprehensive health journal • Family sharing • Share your printable health journal with your doctor • Personalized tips for your treatment • Wide range of measurements for all conditions (diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, depression, hypertension, multiple sclerosis), e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels ⏰Comprehensive Meds Reminder We designed a medicine reminder app that fulfills all your medication needs in one place: Pill reminders (e.g. for birth control pills), a comprehensive database of OTC and Rx medications, support for any dosage form (incl. tablet, pill, inhalation, injection) frequency, and even refill reminders. And as the app is not only a pill alarm but also a medication tracker, you just need to check its pill diary to make sure you’ve taken that important dose. 💊A Health Tracker for Your Needs MyTherapy is t...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app