How to Cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Period and Ovulation Tracker subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Period and Ovulation Tracker subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Period and Ovulation Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Period and Ovulation Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Period and Ovulation Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Period and Ovulation Tracker will now be canceled.
Cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Period and Ovulation Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Period and Ovulation Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Period and Ovulation Tracker
Cancel Period and Ovulation Tracker via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Period and Ovulation Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Period and Ovulation Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling Period and Ovulation Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Period and Ovulation Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.lillylogs.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Period and Ovulation Tracker App
Period and Ovulation Tracker Lilly Important Note: Lilly's predictions should not be used as a form of birth control/contraception. With our period calendar app you can enter daily notes and track PMS symptoms, moods, intercourse, period flow, results of ovulation test etc. Using Lilly period calendar is easy, just tap a single button once a month on first day of your period and relax. Lilly will calculate you next period day based on your input and send you timely reminders so you can be prepared. What separates Lilly from others period tracker apps is women community called Girl Talk forum with thousands of members. Become a part of our supportive woman community and participate in Girl talks. Lilly period tracker protects your most private data, the calendar can be password locked, keeping your cycle information and period notes hidden from others. Lilly Period & Ovulation Tracker features: - Reminders and notifications of your upcoming period and ovulation based on your inputs. - Yearly menstrual calendar with your menstrual cycle for every month of the year - PIN code privacy protection with password lock - Basal body temperature tracker BBT with graph that helps you predict ovulation day - Free backup of your menstrual cycle data, when you lose or change your phone all your cycle notes and period history will be synced to new phone - Menstrual cycle data can be easily exported as a PDF file and sent directly to your doctor on email - Supportive women's community,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app