How To Cancel CVS Caremark Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CVS Caremark and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CVS Caremark subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CVS Caremark subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CVS Caremark website
- Alternatives to CVS Caremark
Cancel CVS Caremark Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CVS Caremark subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CVS Caremark".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CVS Caremark subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CVS Caremark subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CVS Caremark Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CVS Caremark" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CVS Caremark will now be canceled.
Cancel CVS Caremark Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CVS Caremark via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CVS Caremark. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CVS Caremark
Cancel CVS Caremark Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CVS Caremark via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CVS Caremark's Website
Another way of canceling CVS Caremark subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CVS Caremark app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://m.caremark.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CVS Caremark App
The CVS/caremark™ app lets you refill or request new mail service prescriptions, track order status, view prescription history and more. You must have CVS/caremark prescription benefits to use the app: If you’re not sure, check your health insurance plan information to confirm. Features include: • Refill mail order prescriptions without registering or signing in (Easy Refill) • See number of refills due and orders in progress without signing in • Check order status • Renew or request new mail service prescriptions • Check drug costs and coverage • View prescription history • Find...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app