How To Delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your myPill® Birth Control Reminder account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the myPill® Birth Control Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with myPill® Birth Control Reminder completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like myPill® Birth Control Reminder
Delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by myPill® Birth Control Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting myPill® Birth Control Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with myPill .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify myPill of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of myPill® Birth Control Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting myPill® Birth Control Reminder app from an Iphone
If you want to delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the myPill® Birth Control Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on myPill® Birth Control Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the myPill® Birth Control Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder from your Android phone
To delete myPill® Birth Control Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on myPill® Birth Control Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the myPill® Birth Control Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the myPill® Birth Control Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
myPill® Birth Control Reminder Software Details
It makes sure you'll NEVER forget the pill ever again. myPill® makes you truly free of worries. You'll love it. Also supports the ring and patch contraceptive. ❀ LADY PILL REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break. ❀ PROTECTION STATUS. Analyses your pill taking history and lets you know if you're protected or not. ❀ SNOOZE REMINDER. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill. ❀ HISTORY TRACKING. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you. ❀ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy av...