How To Delete Doctor On Demand Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Doctor On Demand account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Doctor On Demand app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Doctor On Demand completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Doctor On Demand Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Doctor On Demand. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Doctor On Demand via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Doctor On Demand.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Doctor On Demand of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Doctor On Demand's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Doctor On Demand on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Doctor On Demand from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Doctor On Demand app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Doctor On Demands from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Doctor On Demand icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Doctor On Demand.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Doctor On Demand app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Doctor On Demand" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Doctor On Demand app from your Android device
To delete Doctor On Demand from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Doctor On Demand.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Doctor On Demand app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Doctor On Demand app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Doctor On Demand Software Details
Available when you are and without the hassle of the waiting room. Connect in minutes with board-certified physicians and doctoral-level therapists over live video. Just like an in-person visit, your doctor will take your history and symptoms, then will perform an exam. Some of examples of what we treat: - Cold & Flu - UTI - Allergies - Depression & Anxiety - Skin and Eye Issues - Urgent Care & more When are doctors available? Our doctors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can see a doctor immediately or schedule a visit at your convenience. Is insurance acc...