How to Cancel MyUPMC
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MyUPMC subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MyUPMC subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MyUPMC Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyUPMC subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyUPMC".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyUPMC subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyUPMC subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyUPMC Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyUPMC" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyUPMC will now be canceled.
Cancel MyUPMC Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyUPMC via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyUPMC. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyUPMC
Cancel MyUPMC via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyUPMC via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MyUPMC's Website
Another way of canceling MyUPMC subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyUPMC app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://myupmc.upmc.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyUPMC App
Manage your health information anywhere, anytime, with MyUPMC. With the MyUPMC app, you can easily communicate with your UPMC doctors, access family medical records, and manage your appointments, all from your mobile device. With MyUPMC, you can: • Send a message directly to your doctor’s office anytime • Schedule appointments with UPMC providers • Access your medical records and doctors' notes • Conveniently manage your family's health • See your test results, medications, immunization history, and more • Manage your appointments and save to your calendar • Renew prescriptions without calling your doctor’s office • Quickly view and pay your bills • Find a UPMC doctor, including primary, pediatric, and specialty care providers, and request to schedule an appointment. Access is convenient, free, and secure! For the best experience, please update your mobile device and tablet to the latest operating system. If you experience issues, completely close the app, restart your device and open the application. Encounter a problem? Need to ask a question? Please call the MyUPMC Support line at 1-866-884-8579, option 2. Have a suggestion or feedback? Email [email protected] Thank you! Enjoying the MyUPMC app? Rate it now and let us know.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app