How to Cancel CA Notify
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your CA Notify subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your CA Notify subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel CA Notify Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CA Notify subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CA Notify".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CA Notify subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CA Notify subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CA Notify Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CA Notify" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CA Notify will now be canceled.
Cancel CA Notify Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CA Notify via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CA Notify. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CA Notify
Cancel CA Notify via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CA Notify via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on CA Notify's Website
Another way of canceling CA Notify subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CA Notify app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CA Notify App
CA Notify is the official COVID-19 exposure notification app of California, supported by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH). The app was developed using the Google Apple Exposure Notification API through a collaboration between Google, Apple, California Department of Technology, CDPH and the University of California. CA Notify can help slow the spread of COVID-19. It supports both local contact tracing efforts and the State’s COVID-19 prevention program. Using CA Notify is voluntary and free of charge. The more people who install and use it, the more effective it will be. Once you install and activate CA Notify and turn on Bluetooth, the app works in the background and exchanges anonymous keys with other devices. (Keys are long random strings of characters that are not tied to any personal information.) Devices with the app installed will record the keys generated by other devices nearby. The app will record the signal strength, used to estimate the distance between devices, the duration and date of the exposure. To protect the users’ privacy, these keys are only kept on the user’s own device. After 14 days the keys are deleted. If a CA Notify user tests positive for COVID-19, they will be able to obtain a verification code that allows them to activate the notification function in the app. Other app users will receive a notification of possible exposure if they were within six feet for a total of 15 minutes or more when the infected person may have been contagi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app