How to Delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder Completely
Learn how to delete your MyTherapy Pill Reminder account, your personal data and also delete the MyTherapy Pill Reminder app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MyTherapy Pill Reminder completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyTherapy Pill Reminder. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyTherapy Pill Reminder via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyTherapy Pill Reminder.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyTherapy Pill Reminder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MyTherapy Pill Reminder's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyTherapy Pill Reminder on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyTherapy Pill Reminder icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyTherapy Pill Reminder.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyTherapy Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder from your Android phone
To delete MyTherapy Pill Reminder from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyTherapy Pill Reminder.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyTherapy Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyTherapy Pill Reminder app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyTherapy Pill Reminder Software Details
1. But MyTherapy is more than a free medication reminder: Combining a pill tracker, mood tracker and a health journal, e.g. with a weight tracker, this medication reminder app allows you and your doctor to put your treatment’s success into perspective.
2. MyTherapy is an ad-free, award-winning pill reminder and medication tracker.
3. We designed a medicine reminder app that puts all your medication needs in one place: Pill reminders (e.g. for birth control pills), a comprehensive database of OTC and Rx medications, support for any dosage form (tablet, pill, inhalation, …) frequency, and even refill reminders.
4. And as the app is not only a pill alarm, but also a medication tracker, you just need to check its pill diary to make sure you’ve taken that important dose.
5. MyTherapy is medication tracker and health journal.
6. MyTherapy is for you, no matter if you are taking antibiotic medicines or deal with hypertension, atrial fibrillation, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, anxiety or depression that are often complicated.
7. The built-in mood tracker supports you to keep track of your mental health or depression.
8. People with diabetes use the built-in weight tracker and keep track of their blood glucose.
9. MyTherapy can be a different app to many, with some using it as depression app while others refer to it as stroke app, cancer app, or weight tracker.