How to Delete My Calendar Completely
Learn how to delete your My Calendar - Period Tracker account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My Calendar Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Calendar - Period Tracker:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My Calendar account, contact My Calendar via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My Calendar of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My Calendar on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My Calendar - Period Tracker".
3. Delete My Calendar on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My Calendar - Period Tracker" and Click "Uninstall".
My Calendar - Period Tracker Product Details
Period Calendar - Menstrual Tracker Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more. Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The calendar is great at predicting fertility, ovulation and periods. The app adapts to your cycle history and accurately predicts the key days that interest you. See everything you need at a glance on the calendar home page. Period Calendar protects your most private data—the calendar can be password locked, keeping your information hidden from prying eyes. Easy backup and restore of your data to protect against device loss or replacement. Key features: Period tracker, calculator and calendar - Intuitive calendar in which you can visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and period days - Calendar, cycles and settings can be quickly backed up and restored. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data - Our intuitive health tracker shows vital information at a glance Daily period log with detailed tracking - The daily calendar planner lets you save information on flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other diary notes - Easily move between calendar days - Notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation - Protect your period calendar using a unique PIN code Always have up-to-date info with the tracker - Track period data and ovulation signs on your calendar - Choose from different units of measurement - Reset tracker data to start fresh - Adjust period prediction intervals in the Settings section - Adjust luteal phase length - Track cervical observations - Start the tracker on a custom “first day of week” (Monday or Sunday) Period tracker with abstinence mode - Hide ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data - Make this calendar the perfect period tracker for girls and teens Elegant and sophisticated, just like you! This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for every woman. Download our period calendar free today! Follow us on: http://period-tracker.com/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Period-Calendar/971814886201938 https://twitter.com/MenstrualTrack
Reported Deleting Issues
i don’t need the app anymore
— by alandra on Jun 19 2022