How to Cancel DreamMapper
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your DreamMapper subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your DreamMapper subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel DreamMapper Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel DreamMapper subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "DreamMapper".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling DreamMapper subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel DreamMapper subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel DreamMapper Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "DreamMapper" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to DreamMapper will now be canceled.
Cancel DreamMapper Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to DreamMapper via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see DreamMapper. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from DreamMapper
Cancel DreamMapper via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting DreamMapper via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on DreamMapper's Website
Another way of canceling DreamMapper subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the DreamMapper app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/solutions/sleep and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About DreamMapper App
Achieving a great night’s sleep with CPAP therapy happens when you take an active role in your own therapy. That means being in tune with how your therapy and equipment are performing – and how they should be performing – from night to night. DreamMapper is a mobile and web application that keeps you actively informed about your previous night’s therapy – with information like mask fit and therapy hours – so you know you are getting what’s needed for the great night’s sleep you deserve. DreamMapper provides all of the following: • Bluetooth® data transfer from your Philips PAP; • Daily feedback about your treatment and your therapy results; • Personalize your treatment management by setting alerts and personal goals; • Find the answers to your questions through a rich content including informational videos and guides; • Receive notifications about your therapy and your DreamMapper compatible equipment; Learn more about DreamMapper and the Philips devices it supports at www.dreammapper.com. Philips CPAP devices treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) so that you can sleep better at night and be more active during the day. Part of the Dream Family DreamMapper is part of the Dream Family from Philips Respironics. The Dream Family offers innovative, comprehensive sleep therapy technology like: • DreamWear: It looks different because it is different. The ingenious open-face design provides exceptional comfort with an optimal fit, easy freedom of movement and the ability to cho...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app