How to Cancel RxLocal
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your RxLocal subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your RxLocal subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel RxLocal Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel RxLocal subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "RxLocal".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling RxLocal subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel RxLocal subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel RxLocal Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "RxLocal" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to RxLocal will now be canceled.
Cancel RxLocal Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to RxLocal via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see RxLocal. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from RxLocal
Cancel RxLocal via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting RxLocal via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on RxLocal's Website
Another way of canceling RxLocal subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the RxLocal app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rxlocal.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About RxLocal App
RxLocal is an easy-to-use app that allows pharmacy customers to manage their entire family’s prescriptions, communicate with the pharmacy via secure messages, order refills, set medication reminders, and find pharmacy location information. Creating an account is easy. Just enter your last name and date of birth, along with any existing prescription number. Then, simply add all of your family members to your account for quick and easy access to all of their prescriptions. RxLocal is a free app for Android users. There is no charge to download or use the app.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app