How to Cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses will now be canceled.
Cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses
Cancel GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses's Website
Another way of canceling GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.6over6.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GlassesOn | Pupils & Lenses App
#1 Ranked App for measuring Pupillary Distance. The only medical grade app for PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement and extracting your glasses details! Getting your glasses parameters has never been easier! Get everything you need to buy new glasses or AR / VR headset from the comfort of your home. Measure your PD (Pupillary Distance) in less than a minute and get your glasses Rx details in less than 10 minutes!!! GlassesOn uses cutting-edge computer vision to scan your glasses for their optical parameters to provide you with your full prescription details including sphere (power), cylinder (astigmatism), axis, and PD (Pupillary Distance). Key features: - Free PD (Pupillary Distance) measurement - Unlimited glasses scans with our premium glasses scan - Fast and easy to use - Meets the industry guidelines for accuracy (ANSI Z80.17) within 0.25D, PD within 2mm. - FDA, CE and TGA listed How it works: To use GlassesOn to measure your PD you will need any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card), light colored cards work best To use GlassesOn for extract your glasses parameters you will need: - A 12"-27" computer screen - Your current glasses - Any standard magnetic card (e.g. a library card) How to measure your PD (pupillary distance)? Tap “Start PD” on the home page and follow the voice instructions. GlassesOn will do the rest, it’s that easy :) No ruler, no mirrors and no manual adjustments needed. Who can use GlassesOn? Anyone can use GlassesOn for PD m...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app