How To Cancel MyQuest for Patients Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of MyQuest for Patients and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your MyQuest for Patients subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your MyQuest for Patients subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on MyQuest website
- Alternatives to MyQuest for Patients
Cancel MyQuest for Patients Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel MyQuest for Patients subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on MyQuest for Patients.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling MyQuest for Patients subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel MyQuest for Patients subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the MyQuest for Patients store MyQuest for Patientslication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel MyQuest for Patients Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "MyQuest for Patients" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyQuest will now be canceled.
Cancel MyQuest for Patients Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyQuest for Patients via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyQuest for Patients. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyQuest
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel MyQuest for Patients Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyQuest for Patients via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on MyQuest for Patients's Website
An alternate way of canceling MyQuest for Patients subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the MyQuest for Patients app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://myquest.questdiagnostics.com/ and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About MyQuest for Patients App
The Gazelle app is now the MyQuest™ mobile health app. What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do. And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app. Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app