How To Cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of My Calendar - Period Tracker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your My Calendar - Period Tracker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your My Calendar - Period Tracker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on My Calendar website
- Alternatives to My Calendar - Period Tracker
Cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "My Calendar - Period Tracker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling My Calendar - Period Tracker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "My Calendar - Period Tracker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to My Calendar will now be canceled.
Cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to My Calendar - Period Tracker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see My Calendar - Period Tracker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from My Calendar
Cancel My Calendar - Period Tracker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting My Calendar - Period Tracker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on My Calendar - Period Tracker's Website
Another way of canceling My Calendar - Period Tracker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the My Calendar - Period Tracker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.simpleinnovation.us/my-calendar-period-tracker/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About My Calendar - Period Tracker App
Period Calendar - Menstrual Tracker Period Calendar is an extremely elegant and easy-to-use application that helps women keep track of periods, cycle, ovulation, and fertile days. Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control, contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more. Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared for upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The calendar is great at pr...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app