How To Delete LiveHealth Online Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your LiveHealth Online Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the LiveHealth Online Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with LiveHealth Online Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like LiveHealth Online Mobile
Delete LiveHealth Online Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by LiveHealth Online Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting LiveHealth Online Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with LiveHealth Online .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify LiveHealth Online of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete LiveHealth Online Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of LiveHealth Online Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete LiveHealth Online Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting LiveHealth Online Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete LiveHealth Online Mobiles from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the LiveHealth Online Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on LiveHealth Online Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the LiveHealth Online Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete LiveHealth Online Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting LiveHealth Online Mobile app from your Android device
To delete LiveHealth Online Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on LiveHealth Online Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the LiveHealth Online Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the LiveHealth Online Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
LiveHealth Online Mobile Software Details
Using LiveHealth Online you can visit with board-certified doctors, licensed therapists, lactation consultants, registered dieticians and more through live video on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s an easy and convenient way to get the care you need whether you’re at home, at work or on the go! Just download the app and sign up to get started. Talk to a doctor 24/7, with no appts or long wait times Why spend time going to urgent care, use LiveHealth Online to talk to a doctor in minutes through live video. Just sign up or log in and select the doctor you would like to see....