How to Cancel QuitNow
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel QuitNow Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "QuitNow: Quit smoking for good".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel QuitNow Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "QuitNow: Quit smoking for good" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to QuitNow will now be canceled.
Cancel QuitNow Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to QuitNow: Quit smoking for good via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see QuitNow: Quit smoking for good. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from QuitNow
Cancel QuitNow via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting QuitNow: Quit smoking for good via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on QuitNow's Website
Another way of canceling QuitNow: Quit smoking for good subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the QuitNow: Quit smoking for good app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://quitnow.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About QuitNow: Quit smoking for good App
Are you trying to quit smoking? If you are finding it hard to stop smoking, QuitNow is made for you. First things first: you know smoking is bad for your body. Even so, lots of people keep smoking. So why should you quit? When you quit smoking, you improve the quality and length of your life and the lives of the people around you. One way to prepare to successfully launch your smoke-free life is to power up your phone with QuitNow. QuitNow is a proven app that engages you to quit smoking. It aims to avoid tobacco just by giving you a picture of yourself. Quitting smoking is easier when you focus your effort on these four sections: 🗓️ Your ex-smoker status: When you quit smoking, the focus has to be on you. Remember the day you quitted and get the maths: how many days are you free of smoke, how much money you saved, and how many cigarettes you avoided. 🏆 Achievements: your quit smoking motivations: As with all tasks in life, quitting smoking is easier when you divide the task into small and easy ones. So, QuitNow offers you 70 goals based on the cigarettes you avoided, the days since your last cigarette, and the money saved. So, you will start celebrating achievements from the first day. 💬 Community: the ex-smokers chat: When you quit smoking, you need to stay within the non-smoking areas. QuitNow offers a chat full of people that, like you, said goodbye to tobacco. Spending time with nonsmokers will make your way easier. ❤️ Your ex-smoker health: QuitNow offers a list...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app