How To Delete MyQuest for Patients Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your MyQuest for Patients account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the MyQuest for Patients app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with MyQuest for Patients completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like MyQuest for Patients
Delete MyQuest for Patients Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyQuest for Patients. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyQuest for Patients via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyQuest .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyQuest of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete MyQuest for Patients's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyQuest for Patients on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyQuest for Patients from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting MyQuest for Patients app from an Iphone
If you want to delete MyQuest for Patients from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyQuest for Patients icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyQuest for Patients.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyQuest for Patients app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyQuest for Patients" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete MyQuest for Patients from your Android phone
To delete MyQuest for Patients from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyQuest for Patients.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyQuest for Patients app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyQuest for Patients app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyQuest for Patients Software Details
The Gazelle app is now the MyQuest™ mobile health app. What does that mean? It’s not just a new name, we’ve redesigned the app to provide you with a better user experience. So now it’s even easier to get your results, make an appointment, pay your bill and everything else the MyQuest app allows you to do. And don’t forget, your username and password haven’t changed. If you had a Gazelle account, you can continue to use the same login information to access the MyQuest app. Use the MyQuest app to help you make better decisions about your health by conveniently accessing your essential...