How To Cancel touchControl Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of touchControl and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your touchControl subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your touchControl subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on touchControl website
- Alternatives to touchControl
Cancel touchControl Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel touchControl subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "touchControl".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling touchControl subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel touchControl subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel touchControl Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "touchControl" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to touchControl will now be canceled.
Cancel touchControl Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to touchControl via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see touchControl. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from touchControl
Cancel touchControl Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting touchControl via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on touchControl's Website
Another way of canceling touchControl subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the touchControl app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bestsound-technology.com/touchcontrolapp and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About touchControl App
Turn your mobile device into a remote control for your Signia hearing aids! The app enhances discretion by hiding the remote control within your mobile device without the need for additional hardware. Full control of your hearing aids looks as subtle as checking for a text message. The app will only provide all the functions if configured by your hearing health specialist. The app is only compatible with the latest generation of Signia/Siemens 7bx, 5bx, 3bx, Orion 2, Sirion 2, Teneo and Teneo+ hearing aids. Click the Developer Website link at the bottom of this page for all compatible produ...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app