How to Delete Drugs.com Medication Guide Completely
Learn how to delete your Drugs.com Medication Guide account, your personal data and also delete the Drugs.com Medication Guide app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Drugs.com Medication Guide completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Drugs.com Medication Guide Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Drugs.com Medication Guide. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Drugs.com Medication Guide via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Drugs.com Medication Guide.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Drugs.com Medication Guide of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Drugs.com Medication Guide's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Drugs.com Medication Guide on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Drugs.com Medication Guide from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Drugs.com Medication Guide app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Drugs.com Medication Guide from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Drugs.com Medication Guide icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Drugs.com Medication Guide.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Drugs.com Medication Guide app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Drugs.com Medication Guide" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Drugs.com Medication Guide from your Android phone
To delete Drugs.com Medication Guide from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Drugs.com Medication Guide.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Drugs.com Medication Guide app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Drugs.com Medication Guide app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Drugs.com Medication Guide Software Details
1. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions.
2. The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
3. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records.
4. Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
5. Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online.
6. Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format.
7. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products.
8. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 25 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, June 2016).
9. Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time.
10. Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.