How To Cancel CareZone Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of CareZone and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your CareZone subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your CareZone subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on CareZone website
- Alternatives to CareZone
Cancel CareZone Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel CareZone subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "CareZone".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling CareZone subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel CareZone subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel CareZone Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "CareZone" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to CareZone will now be canceled.
Cancel CareZone Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to CareZone via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see CareZone. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from CareZone
Cancel CareZone Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting CareZone via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on CareZone's Website
Another way of canceling CareZone subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the CareZone app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://carezone.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About CareZone App
CareZone is the easiest way for you and your family to manage medications and doctor’s instructions. Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge. Always have a medication list with you. Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it. Reminders help you stay on schedul...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app