How to Cancel Spruce
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Spruce: Medical Communication subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Spruce: Medical Communication subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Spruce Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Spruce: Medical Communication subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Spruce: Medical Communication".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Spruce: Medical Communication subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Spruce: Medical Communication subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Spruce Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Spruce: Medical Communication" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Spruce will now be canceled.
Cancel Spruce Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Spruce: Medical Communication via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Spruce: Medical Communication. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Spruce
Cancel Spruce via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Spruce: Medical Communication via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Spruce's Website
Another way of canceling Spruce: Medical Communication subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Spruce: Medical Communication app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.sprucehealth.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Spruce: Medical Communication App
Spruce is the leading platform for HIPAA-compliant communication and care outside of the exam room. Call, text, fax, secure message, video chat, and more—all from one secure app, with a unified team inbox. Designed for healthcare professionals and their patients, Spruce takes your clinical operations to the next level, with powerful, easy-to-use tools for team collaboration, panel management, telehealth, business phone functionality, and automated custom communications. Healthcare Professionals: Start your free 14-day trial today—no credit card required. Patients: Spruce is always free. Download to connect with your care team for secure messaging and telehealth. SPRUCE FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS • Get new phone and fax numbers, or transfer in your existing lines • Robust mobile and desktop apps • Built-in compliance: Automatic HIPAA BAA, two-factor login security, SOC 2 auditing, HITRUST certification, and automatic audit logging for communication read, write, and view • Advanced phone system: Phone trees, multiple lines, secure voicemail, automated transcription, VoIP, number sharing • Messaging and fax: Secure individual and group messaging, two-way SMS texting, secure two-way eFax • Telehealth: Secure video calling, as well as adaptive clinical questionnaires for patient intake and screening • After-hours: Automated schedules adjust your phone system and messaging to match your business hours • Automation: Save messages for reuse, schedule messages for future deliv...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app