How to Cancel NHS COVID-19
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your NHS COVID-19 subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your NHS COVID-19 subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel NHS COVID-19 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel NHS COVID-19 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "NHS COVID-19".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling NHS COVID-19 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel NHS COVID-19 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel NHS COVID-19 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "NHS COVID-19" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to NHS COVID-19 will now be canceled.
Cancel NHS COVID-19 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to NHS COVID-19 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see NHS COVID-19. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from NHS COVID-19
Cancel NHS COVID-19 via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting NHS COVID-19 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on NHS COVID-19's Website
Another way of canceling NHS COVID-19 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the NHS COVID-19 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://covid19.nhs.uk/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About NHS COVID-19 App
The NHS COVID-19 app is the official contact tracing app for England and Wales and is one of the fastest ways of knowing if you’re at risk from COVID-19. For your vaccination status (England only) use the separate NHS app, go to www.nhs.uk/app COVID-19 has not gone away, so it’s important to remember the actions you can take to keep yourself and others safe. Everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious. Download the app and keep it up to date to receive the latest guidance. The app uses proven privacy software developed by Apple and Google, designed so that nobody will know who or where you are. You can delete your data, or the app, at any time. The NHS COVID-19 app features: Alerts: Find out when you’ve been near other app users who have since tested positive for COVID-19. Latest information: Find out the latest COVID-19 guidance and know the level of COVID-19 risk in your local area. Symptoms: Check if you have COVID-19 symptoms and follow the latest guidance. Test: Register your results if you test positive. Available in English, Welsh, Arabic (Modern Standard), Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi (Gurmukhi script), Romanian, Somali, Turkish and Urdu. The app can be used when travelling across England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Gibraltar, detecting contact tracing app users (regardless of them using different official apps), and alerting them if they have been in contact with someone who later reported a positiv...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app