How to Delete Cerebral Completely
Learn how to delete your Cerebral - Mental Health account, your personal data and also delete the Cerebral app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Cerebral - Mental Health completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Cerebral Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Cerebral - Mental Health. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Cerebral - Mental Health via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Cerebral.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Cerebral of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Cerebral's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Cerebral - Mental Health on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Cerebral - Mental Health from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Cerebral app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Cerebral - Mental Health from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Cerebral - Mental Health icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Cerebral - Mental Health.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Cerebral - Mental Health app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Cerebral - Mental Health" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Cerebral from your Android phone
To delete Cerebral - Mental Health from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Cerebral - Mental Health.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Cerebral - Mental Health app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Cerebral - Mental Health app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Cerebral - Mental Health Software Details
1. Now, you can easily access your Cerebral meetings and message your care team with your Android device.
2. It’s like having a full mental health team on call: wherever and whenever you need them.
3. Have regular check-ins with your mental health provider and counselor.
4. Cerebral offers online psychiatric and therapeutic help for anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
5. Get on a video/phone call with one of our prescribing mental health providers.
Reported Deleting Issues
Don't need this account, went with another online provider.
— by Zoe Laulederkind on Dec 16 2021
I was wondering if you guys can delete my account? I made one, but I didn’t really think it through. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing.
— by Nico Ferrer on Oct 01 2021