How to Cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans will now be canceled.
Cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans
Cancel Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans's Website
Another way of canceling Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Nursing Diagnosis & Care Plans App
The application contains a complete guide to nursing diagnosis and nursing care plans, such as related factors, defining characteristics, goals and outcomes, nursing assessment, nursing interventions, and more This application is very useful for nursing students as a reference in learning and for nurses as a guide in determining nursing diagnosis and nursing care plans *** APP CONTENTS *** ** Category Nursing Diagnosis: ** *Activity Intolerance *Acute Confusion *Acute Pain *Anxiety *Caregiver Role Strain *Constipation *Chronic Pain *Decreased Cardiac Output *Deficient Fluid Volume *Deficient Knowledge *Diarrhea *Disturbed Body Image *Disturbed Thought Processes *Excess Fluid Volume *Fatigue *Hyperthermia *Imbalanced Nutrition: Less Than Body Requirements *Imbalanced Nutrition: More Than Body Requirements *Impaired Gas Exchange *Impaired Oral Mucous Membrane *Impaired Physical Mobility *Impaired Swallowing *Impaired Tissue (Skin) Integrity *Impaired Urinary Elimination *Functional Urinary Incontinence *Reflex Urinary Incontinence *Stress Urinary Incontinence *Urge Urinary Incontinence *Impaired Verbal Communication *Ineffective Airway Clearance *Ineffective Breathing Pattern *Ineffective Coping *Ineffective Tissue Perfusion *Latex Allergy Response *Risk for Aspiration *Risk for Falls *Risk for Infection *Risk for Injury...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app