How To Delete EMT Pocket Prep Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your EMT Pocket Prep account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the EMT Pocket Prep app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with EMT Pocket Prep completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete EMT Pocket Prep Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by EMT Pocket Prep. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting EMT Pocket Prep via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with EMT Pocket Prep.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify EMT Pocket Prep of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete EMT Pocket Prep's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of EMT Pocket Prep on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete EMT Pocket Prep from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting EMT Pocket Prep app from an Iphone
If you want to delete EMT Pocket Prep from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the EMT Pocket Prep icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on EMT Pocket Prep.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the EMT Pocket Prep app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete EMT Pocket Prep" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete EMT Pocket Prep from your Android phone
To delete EMT Pocket Prep from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on EMT Pocket Prep.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the EMT Pocket Prep app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the EMT Pocket Prep app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
EMT Pocket Prep Software Details
Pocket Prep’s NREMT EMT practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere, anytime without Internet. The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfec...