How To Delete Glasgow Coma Scale Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Glasgow Coma Scale account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Glasgow Coma Scale app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Glasgow Coma Scale completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Glasgow Coma Scale
Delete Glasgow Coma Scale Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Glasgow Coma Scale. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Glasgow Coma Scale via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Glasgow Coma Scale.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Glasgow Coma Scale of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Glasgow Coma Scale's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Glasgow Coma Scale on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Glasgow Coma Scale from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Glasgow Coma Scale app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Glasgow Coma Scales from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Glasgow Coma Scale icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Glasgow Coma Scale.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Glasgow Coma Scale app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Glasgow Coma Scale" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Glasgow Coma Scale app from your Android device
To delete Glasgow Coma Scale from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Glasgow Coma Scale.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Glasgow Coma Scale app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Glasgow Coma Scale app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Glasgow Coma Scale Software Details
ATTENTION! This program is a professional medical calculator and intended for use only health care professionals. Assessment of the level of consciousness on a scale Glasgow coma in 3 clicks. Available version of the scale for use in pediatrics.Nothing in excess! The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done. The application is available in the following languages: - English - Russian - German - French - Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja) - Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew) - Spanish (With support from Car...