How to Cancel Publix Pharmacy
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Publix Pharmacy subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Publix Pharmacy subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Publix Pharmacy Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Publix Pharmacy subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Publix Pharmacy".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Publix Pharmacy subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Publix Pharmacy subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Publix Pharmacy Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Publix Pharmacy" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Publix Pharmacy will now be canceled.
Cancel Publix Pharmacy Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Publix Pharmacy via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Publix Pharmacy. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Publix Pharmacy
Cancel Publix Pharmacy via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Publix Pharmacy via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Publix Pharmacy's Website
Another way of canceling Publix Pharmacy subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Publix Pharmacy app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://corporate.publix.com/contact and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Publix Pharmacy App
The new Publix Pharmacy app makes it even easier to manage prescriptions. Time-saving new features are just what the doctor ordered: Quick refills, Easy account setup, Multiple prescriptions/patient management and Prescription status, history & details. Scan to refill. Use your camera to scan the bottle. Request a refill in a snap. Be our guest. Find a Publix Pharmacy, transfer prescriptions, and refill quickly without an account. Switch it up. Getting started with us is easy. Transfer all of your existing prescriptions to a nearby Publix. One-time easy account setup. Just scan a recently filled Publix Rx bottle or enter the number from the label. We'll fill in your account details. Log in to access more features. When the doctor calls in your next prescription, it will automatically appear in your app. Just log in to your account to see important details, get helpful notifications, and set reminders. Just a tap away. Tap to view which prescriptions are ready for refill, in progress, or ready for pickup. Care for the whole family. Add minors under 13 and pets to your profile. Members can also share profiles with others to allow access to prescription details and history. The perks are endless. All patients’ prescription cards are neatly organized in one spot. Your feedback matters to us. Please contact the Publix Customer Care team with questions, suggestions or concerns. Phone: 800-242-1227 Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm (EST) Saturday 9am - noon (EST) Email: ht...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app