How to Delete CSL Plasma Completely
Learn how to delete your CSL Plasma account, your personal data and also delete the CSL Plasma app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with CSL Plasma completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete CSL Plasma Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CSL Plasma. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CSL Plasma via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CSL Plasma.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CSL Plasma of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting CSL Plasma's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CSL Plasma on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CSL Plasma from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete CSL Plasma app from your Iphone
If you want to delete CSL Plasma from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CSL Plasma icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CSL Plasma.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CSL Plasma app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CSL Plasma" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete CSL Plasma from your Android phone
To delete CSL Plasma from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CSL Plasma.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CSL Plasma app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CSL Plasma app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CSL Plasma Software Details
1. The parent company, CSL Limited (ASX:CSL; USOTC:CSLLY), headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, employs more than 25,000 people, and delivers its life-saving therapies to people in more than 70 countries.
2. CSL Plasma, headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, upholds a tradition of innovation and customer focus.
3. CSL Plasma is a subsidiary of CSL Behring, a global biotherapeutics company and a member of the CSL Group of companies.
Reported Deleting Issues
Hello, I would like to delete my CSL Plasma account along with the data.
The phone number on my account is +1 217-549-2183. It is registered under the name Evita Chinchilla with the date of birth 07/07/2003.
— by Evita on Aug 05 2022
Hello! I would like my account to be deleted completely. I will not be donating anymore plasma at this time. Maybe in a year or two. I have life situations going on that I need to handle. Thank you.
— by Terry Monroe on Jul 17 2022
I would like to delete this account do to i have two. the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
Notify CSL Plasma of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
— by Jillian Kahl on Aug 13 2021