How to Cancel 1800 Contacts
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel 1800 Contacts Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "1800 Contacts - Lens Store".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel 1800 Contacts Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "1800 Contacts - Lens Store" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to 1800 Contacts will now be canceled.
Cancel 1800 Contacts Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to 1800 Contacts - Lens Store via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see 1800 Contacts - Lens Store. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from 1800 Contacts
Cancel 1800 Contacts via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting 1800 Contacts - Lens Store via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on 1800 Contacts's Website
Another way of canceling 1800 Contacts - Lens Store subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the 1800 Contacts - Lens Store app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.1800contacts.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About 1800 Contacts - Lens Store App
The 1-800 Contacts app is the fastest, easiest, and most enjoyable way to order contact lenses. WE HAVE ALL THE CONTACTS We have millions of contact lenses in stock and ready to ship. They’re the same contacts your doctor prescribed but they cost less and you don’t have to go into a doctor’s office to buy them. SUPER SIMPLE ORDERING Ordering for the first time? Enter your prescription information or simply scan the lens box to import your prescription. Done. Ordered with us before? Re-order in three simple taps. (Pssst. Protip: Get faster shipping when you upload a picture of your paper prescription.) RENEW YOUR PRESCRIPTION WITH EXPRESSEXAM™ Tired of paying for an exam every year just to get the same prescription? Want to skip the trip to the doctor’s office? Use our app to take a quick vision exam with ExpressExam. A board-certified eye doctor will issue a new prescription within a couple of hours. FIND THE CONTACTS THAT WORK BEST FOR YOU With ExpressExam you can receive multiple prescriptions so you can find the contacts that work best for your eyes, lifestyle, and budget. (There’s a fair chance the contacts you’re wearing aren’t the most comfortable – they’re just the ones a contact lens manufacturer paid your eye doctor to prescribe). Try something new. Returns and exchanges are free – including shipping. DON’T LEAVE MONEY ON THE TABLE We’ve partnered with major vision insurance companies so we can quickly find and apply your benefits when you order f...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app