How to Cancel Recovery Path
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Recovery Path Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Recovery Path - Addiction Help".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Recovery Path Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Recovery Path - Addiction Help" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Recovery Path will now be canceled.
Cancel Recovery Path Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Recovery Path - Addiction Help via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Recovery Path - Addiction Help. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Recovery Path
Cancel Recovery Path via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Recovery Path - Addiction Help via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Recovery Path's Website
Another way of canceling Recovery Path - Addiction Help subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Recovery Path - Addiction Help app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.recoverypath.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Recovery Path - Addiction Help App
Your personalized recovery journey companion. Suitable for people struggling with or recovering from substance or alcohol addiction. Built on research. Made with love and compassion. Recovery Path incorporates aspects of Motivational Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Community Reinforcement to boost your treatment and recovery plan. Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s Recovery Path Clinician App, Sponsor/Mentor App and/or Friends/Family App. Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in minutes Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met Overcoming addiction is tough and, to get results, you need to put in the work, but it can be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life. Recover Path makes the journey a little bit easier. What can Recovery Path help you do? Link with your care team: Clinicians, Sponsors, Family & Friends Apps - Easily share your progress - Collaborate on identifying triggers and risky situations, and celebrate in the little victories - Create an extra layer of accountability - Receive motivational messages and images from your team Meeting Finder: - Search for community meetings based on your location - AA, NA, Refuge Recovery, CA, SMART Recovery options all listed in one place - Save meetings and sync to calendar on your phone Check-in’s: - Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day. - A check-in often takes less than 1 mi...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app