How To Cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Lady Pill Reminder ® and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Lady Pill Reminder ® subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Lady Pill Reminder ® subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Lady Pill Reminder website
- Alternatives to Lady Pill Reminder ®
Cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Lady Pill Reminder ®".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Lady Pill Reminder ® subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Lady Pill Reminder ®" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Lady Pill Reminder will now be canceled.
Cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Lady Pill Reminder ® via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Lady Pill Reminder ®. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Lady Pill Reminder
Cancel Lady Pill Reminder ® Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Lady Pill Reminder ® via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Lady Pill Reminder ®'s Website
Another way of canceling Lady Pill Reminder ® subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Lady Pill Reminder ® app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ladypillreminder.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Lady Pill Reminder ® App
"Lady Pill Reminder" is the perfect app to keep track of taking your birth control pills. It is very simple to set up and use. You just have to indicate the type of birth control pill you take (number of pills in the packet) and the time you usually take your pill, and "Lady Pill Reminder" will notify you when you'll have to take your pill. In addition, you can check the status of the current pill packet. Lady Pill Reminder is the application you need to keep track of taking your birth control pills: easy, effective, and free!. Features: - Daily reminder, you won't forget to take the...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app