How to Cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Blood pressure Tracker & Diary".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Blood pressure Tracker & Diary" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Blood pressure Tracker & Diary will now be canceled.
Cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Blood pressure Tracker & Diary via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Blood pressure Tracker & Diary. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Blood pressure Tracker & Diary
Cancel Blood pressure Tracker & Diary via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Blood pressure Tracker & Diary via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Blood pressure Tracker & Diary's Website
Another way of canceling Blood pressure Tracker & Diary subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Blood pressure Tracker & Diary app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Blood pressure Tracker & Diary App
This Blood pressure tracker diary & blood pressure diary pdf app helpful for manage BP history for normal blood pressure with diet plan tips. Blood pressure tracker & Bp recorder diary app is the blood pressure History manager app that help full application for BP patient to manage history, blood pressure chart by entering blood String Values. Using this Blood Pressure Analyze history tracker app you can save records and get some guide infor about pulse pressure chart. BP Tracker diary app and Blood Pressure Checker Readings values Diary gives you My Blood Pressure INFO facility to save weight and pulse pressure history date wise. You can manage Instant Blood Pressure Checker values and Instant Blood Pressure Checker - BP Tracker BP Log in a single blood pressure Diary ease pressure info for manage low bp range chart and high bp chart. Normal Blood Pressure Range and bp chart by age: blood pressure check Systolic less than 120 mmHg and identify blood sugar & low blood pressure by info of the app Using Blood pressure recorder & BP diary info you can see the monthly and daily record info and measure Blood pressure graph. Using BP Journal: Blood Pressure Log of BP record & export blood sugar values with guide for high blood pressure symptoms in women. Using Real Blood Pressure Info can view the BP control tips guide to handle pressure Tips & information to Control BP for high blood pressure symptoms: > Blood Pressure Checker History and home blood pressure diary to manage low...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app