How to Delete Bible in Italian Completely
Learn how to delete your Bible in Italian account, your personal data and also delete the Bible in Italian app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Bible in Italian completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Bible in Italian Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bible in Italian. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bible in Italian via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bible in Italian.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bible in Italian of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Bible in Italian's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bible in Italian on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bible in Italian from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Bible in Italian app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Bible in Italian from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bible in Italian icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bible in Italian.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bible in Italian app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bible in Italian" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Bible in Italian from your Android phone
To delete Bible in Italian from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bible in Italian.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bible in Italian app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bible in Italian app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bible in Italian Software Details
1. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
2. We are glad to offer you the CEI 1974 Bible (official title: The Sacred Bible), the first edition of the Italian translation by the Italian Bishops' Conference (CEI), official in catechesis and in the Catholic liturgy.
3. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians 1 and 2, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.
4. The sacred Bible (CEI 1974) was published in 1971 by a commission designed by the Italian Bishops' Conference (CEI).