How to Delete Hide Something Completely
Learn how to delete your Hide Something - License account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Hide Something Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hide Something - License:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Hide Something account, contact Hide Something via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Hide Something of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Hide Something on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Hide Something - License".
3. Delete Hide Something on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Hide Something - License" and Click "Uninstall".
Hide Something - License Product Details
Install this application to enable premium features of "HD SMTH". - Backup/download your hidden pictures with Google Drive. - Browse unlimited photos with desktop browser. - All the themes. - No advertisement - PIN lock - Manage hidden folders. More premium features are coming. ==== Tips: relaunch "HD SMTH" after you installed this license application. Rebooting your phone if there's no 'checking license' dialog shown when relaunch "HD SMTH".