How To Cancel Cardboard Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Cardboard and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Cardboard subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Cardboard subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Cardboard website
- Alternatives to Cardboard
Cancel Cardboard Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cardboard subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cardboard".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cardboard subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cardboard subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cardboard Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cardboard" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cardboard will now be canceled.
Cancel Cardboard Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cardboard via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cardboard. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cardboard
Cancel Cardboard Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cardboard via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Cardboard's Website
Another way of canceling Cardboard subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cardboard app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://developers.google.com/cardboard and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cardboard App
Cardboard puts virtual reality on your smartphone. The Cardboard app helps you launch your favorite VR experiences, discover new apps, and set up a viewer. Try out a set of included demos as well • Earth: Fly where your fancy takes you on Google Earth. • Tour Guide: Visit Versailles with a local guide. • My Videos: Watch your videos on a massive screen. • Exhibit: Examine cultural artifacts from every angle. • Photo Sphere: Look around the photo spheres you've captured. • Arctic Journey: Fly alongside Arctic terns, create your own flower garden, relax under the northern lights an...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app