How to Cancel VSCAM
Published by VStarcam Technology Co., Ltd.,
Guides: Contact app | Delete Account/App | Troubleshoot
Learn how to cancel VSCAM subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel VSCAM Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "VSCAM".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "VSCAM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel VSCAM Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "VSCAM" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to VSCAM will now be canceled.
Cancel VSCAM Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "VSCAM" or "VStarcam Technology Co., Ltd.," » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from VSCAM
Cancel VSCAM via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, you can directly ask VSCAM customer service to cancel your subscription using the form below:
Cancel Subscription Directly on VSCAM's Website
- Visit their website - http://www.vstarcam.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About VSCAM App
Reported Cancelation Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!
Search for another app