How to Delete KOSTAL Solar App Completely
Learn how to delete your KOSTAL Solar App account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete KOSTAL Solar App Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by KOSTAL Solar App:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your KOSTAL Solar App account, contact KOSTAL Solar App via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify KOSTAL Solar App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete KOSTAL Solar App on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete KOSTAL Solar App".
3. Delete KOSTAL Solar App on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "KOSTAL Solar App" and Click "Uninstall".
KOSTAL Solar App Product Details
Additional for PIKO IQ & PLENTICORE plus When you configure the App, please check the username and password in the options. The user name is "user" and the password is the password you have assigned in the web server by yourself. General Thanks to the PIKO Solar App, the monitoring of your PV system is easily and very comfortably possible via your smartphone or tablet – naturally free of charge. In the graphical representation of the live data (“Live view”) you can check the important details from your PV system. For example, you can monitor the DC yield and see how much electric current you are feeding into the public grid. If you have a PIKO of the new generation combined with the PIKO BA Sensor, you will also be able to see how much energy is used in your building by your household devices and furthermore how this energy demand is covered by the different sources (e.g. public grid or PV system). With the PIKO BA System you can also check how much of the produced energy is stored in the battery or is taken from there to be used in the household. Besides this live data, which is updated via WLAN, you can also graphically display historic yields (day, week, month, year and aggregated data). This historic data derives from the PIKO Solar Portal when your PV system is registered there. If you don’t like to connect to the PIKO Solar Portal the historical data can be obtained by the direct connection from PIKO inverter and PIKO Solar App. The PIKO Solar App is available for the Android and the iOS operating system. Program features Settings Due to the connection between PIKO inverter and PIKO Solar Portal the configuration of the PIKO Solar App can be done automatically. To use the automatic mode you have to fill in your email address and corresponding password in the menu setting “PIKO Solar Portal”. After that you get an overview of all PV systems which are assigned to your account and you can select the specific PV plant which should be visualized in the PIKO Solar App. Then all information regarding the PV plant and the PIKO inverter will be transferred into the app. These information contain all necessary data to visualize the live data in your home network. If you don’t want to use the automatic mode of the PIKO Solar App or if your PIKO inverter is not registered in the PIKO Solar Portal you can set up the app manually. Live data In the "Live Data" you can see the current power data of the choosen plant (on the top left next to the app logo) and the self consumption in combination with the PIKO sensor. An update occurs every 5 seconds. By clicking on the respective symbols following values are visible in the menu "Live Data": Inverter - Current power (W) - Current feed-in of the individual phases (W) - Efficiency of the plant in kWh/ € PV Generator - Current of the individual DC strings (W) - Total power of the DC strings (W) AC power supply - Inverter power (W) - Self consumption (total) - Difference between yield and consumption (W) Self consumption - Total self consumption (W) - Coverage by inverter, battery and grid (W) Battery - Charging status of the battery and the actual power (W) - Voltage, discharge current, temperature and number of cycles Below the overview of live data you will find a summary of the respective inverter. History At "History" you can retrieve on the "Measure" menu of the income, the battery and domestic consumption values for the "periods" day, week, month, year and total. After selection of the desired parameters and the time period, the information must be confirmed with "Show Data". Contact The menu item "Contact" allows you direct contact with our support. If you want to attach the technical data of the inverter to the e-mail, you have to enable the checkbox "Technical information send them along" and confirm the "Submit" button. In the following, an email will be sent to the KOSTAL Service through your e-mail program.